Candle Scent Profiles
Not sure what scent to buy? Here is your guide! All fragrance is natural and is USA grown.
Standard Scents: These are poured year-round.
- Cedarwood and Amber: A floral scent with a blend of cedarwood, sandalwood, and amber. Reminds me of my grandma’s favorite perfume and her warm hugs! Perfect if you like florals.
- Cinnamon Roll: Freshly baked cinnamon rolls that are topped with frosting and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. People have gotten upset when they realize there are no cinnamon rolls in the oven, simply a candle burning on the stove.
- Lemon and Lavender: Citrus combined with fresh fields of lavender. This scent often reminds me of fruit loops cereal and is a perfect relaxing citrus scent.
- Iced Coffee: Rich, dark coffee and cream with just a touch of mocha and vanilla scent added. Smells just like a coffee shop.
- Ocean Wave: This scent is based on a men’s cologne. Bergamot and sage combined with citrus notes creates a truly wonderful scent. Smells fresh and clean.
- Relax (Lightly Scented): This eucalyptus scented candle is lightly fragranced for those who are sensitive to scent.
- Sunsets & Sage: There are as many scents as there are colors of the sunset in this fragrance. Sage is joined with wild berries, amber, rose, canella, clove, patchouli, musk and myrrh. It's an earthy scent that fills any room with warmth.
- Wild Berry Jam: Sweet and tangy berry scent. One of our favorites!
- Strawberry "Pink Drink": Based on America's favorite coffee chain and their pink drinks, this strawberry scent is sweet on the nose and has hints of vanilla. It smells just like a strawberry milkshake or a pink drink.
- Raspberry Lemonade: Refreshing tart lemonade loaded with fresh red raspberries. A very bright and sassy fragrance.
Holiday Scents: Poured in Fall & Winter
- Witches Brew: Blood orange and berries are followed by notes of patchouli and amber. Truly smells like fall!
- SOLD OUT! Bourbon Pumpkin Cake: Bourbon, sweet pumpkin, caramel, cream, brown sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Think pumpkin spice, but even better!
- Pumpkin Pecan Pie: Warm pecans and pumpkin mixed with vanilla, brown sugar and carmel. The perfect fall baked scent!
- Warm Apple Pie: Apples baked with a fragrant blend of spice topped with a buttery pie crust. Truly smells like Grandma’s fresh apple pie.
- Christmas Morning: Balsam fir with orange, grapefruit, and crushed cranberries with a background of sandalwood, clove, and cinnamon. Smells like Holiday spirit and a warm simmering punch on the stove.